08 May Hellenic Event Reminder – 7th May 2017
7th May 2017
$1600 in Prizes – This Sunday
75 Target Handicap
3 x 25 Layouts
GB – Corsiva
Thanks to Bruce Burns
1St Prize in Each Grade 1 Slab (250 Shells) from GB
2nd Prize in Each Grade half slab shells from GB
3rd Prize in Each Grade 1/3 slab shells from GB
Weather is looking great for this one Max 18 , NO RAIN, And light to no wind
|For the Shotgun Shooters
· 75 Target Handicap
· Family Challenge
· Course setup, Todd, Shane ,Alex +
· Shooting Starts at 8:30am
· Nominations close 10:00 Sharp.
|And for the Rifle Shooters
· The Rifle Range is open and will be running the programmed shoots
· Range Opens at 8:30 for 9:00 start
- All Persons including spectators on the shooting grounds must have hearing and eye protection.
- Shooting stands out of order is NOT allow, unless directed by a committee member, or a member of the course setup team doing so will have you disqualified from the event.
- Shells are available for purchase from the nominations office
- Every Squad is required to have a minimum one POU 1 Holder and Current Club Member
- Members must ensure any guest or visitors complete the club’s induction and visitors form before commencing any shooting, this includes the practice trap.
- Children must be 12+ to use a shotgun. Or 10+ for rim fire only as per the firearms act and must complete the club’s induction, and visitors form.