05 Oct Hellenic Event Reminder 9th October 2016
9th October 2016
After some great winner weather over the last week or so, we are lucky and have a break over the weekend
Weather is Looking Good, Predicting 28 should be a great day to be outdoors shooting.
3 x 25 Target Courses
|For the Shotgun Shooters
· 75 Handicap High Gun
· Course setup, Steve,Fred,Shane,Todd,Alex
· Shooting Starts at 8:30am
· Nominations close 10:00 Sharp.
|And for the Rifle Shooters
· The Rifle Range is open and will be running the programmed shoots
· Range Opens at 8:30 for 9:00 start
|Payments can be made by
- We strongly advise All Persons including spectators on the shooting grounds should have hearing and eye protection.
- Shooting stands out of order is NOT allow, unless directed by a committee member, or member of the course setup team doing so will have you disqualified from the event.
- Shells are available for purchase
- Every Squad is and will be required to have a minimum one POU 1 Holder and Current Club Member
- Members must ensure any guest or visitors completes the club’s induction and visitors form before commencing any shooting, this includes the practice trap.
- Children must be 12+ to use a shotgun. Or 10+ for rim fire only as per the firearms act and must complete the club’s induction, and visitors form.