10 Mar Event Reminder 13th March 2016
Sponsored by seima
Fisher Firearms have also generously donated raffle prizes. All members who nominate will receive a raffle ticket. Raffle prizes will be drawn during presentations. Raffle winners must be present to win. Tickets will be redrawn until we have a winner.
Fisher Firearms have all your duck Season needs (08) 8362 8977
|For the Shotgun Shooters
||And for the Rifle Shooters
Membership renewals 2016
Memberships for 2016 are now due, and all members would have received by post some time ago.
If you have missed placed your renewal please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a replacement can be emailed to you.
Members ships can be paid by Eftpos, Cash, Cheque at the club, or Direct Depoist ANY time.
- We strongly advise All Persons including spectators on the shooting grounds should have hearing and eye protection.
- Shooting stands out of order is NOT allow, unless directed by a committee member, or member of the course setup team doing so will have you disqualified from the event.
- Shells are available for purchase
- Every Squad is and will be required to have a minimum one POU 1 Holder and Current Club Member
- Members must ensure any guest or visitors completes the club’s induction and visitors form before commencing any shooting, this includes the practice trap.
- Children must be 12+ to use a shotgun. Or 10+ for rim fire only as per the firearms act and must complete the club’s induction, and visitors form.
Have a friend that enjoys shooting at Hellenic Park but is not member, membership supports your club in the day to day running of the club and providing the facilities we all enjoy and without which your club would not exist, the membership application formcan be downloaded from the website or can be obtained from the club at any shoot event